The VL Capital Technology Sector Equity Portfolio invests in the common stock of technology companies domiciled in the United States. All positions in the portfolio are equal-weighted and the portfolio is rebalanced on a quarterly basis.
- Concentrated exposure to U.S. technology companies
- Equal weight methodology enhances diversification
- Emphasis placed on value stocks as opposed to growth
|VLC Technology Sector Equity||20.78%||15.34%||81.27%||111.69%|
|First Value Date
||January 2, 2014|
|Manager||VL Capital Management|
|Account Structure||Separately Managed|
Portfolio Fact Sheet
1. The information presented herein is for informational purposes only about VL Capital Management’s investment portfolios and is not intended as a solicitation to invest. All returns are provided net of management fees. Past performance is not an indication or guarantee of future results. Actual performance may be higher or lower than performance data quoted.
2. The First Value Date is the first day for which there is a calculated value (either live or back-tested) for a given portfolio. Back-tested performance, which is hypothetical and not actual performance, is subject to inherent limitations because it reflects application of a methodology and selection of constituents in hindsight. No theoretical approach can take into account all of the factors in the markets in general and the impact of decisions that might have been made during the actual operation of a strategy. Actual returns may differ from, and be lower than, back-tested returns.