The VL Capital Small Cap U.S. Equity Portfolio invests in the common stock of small-capitalization companies in the United States that have the lowest implied volatility among their peers. The portfolio is rebalanced on a quarterly basis.
- Invests in a basket of small capitalization U.S. stocks
- Lower volatility compared to a traditional small cap portfolio
- More exposure to growth relative to large cap stocks
|VLC Small Cap U.S. Equity||10.07%||6.19%||33.90%||47.49%|
|First Value Date
||January 2, 2014|
|Manager||VL Capital Management|
|Account Structure||Separately Managed|
Portfolio Fact Sheet
1. The information presented herein is for informational purposes only about VL Capital Management’s investment portfolios and is not intended as a solicitation to invest. All returns are provided net of management fees. Past performance is not an indication or guarantee of future results. Actual performance may be higher or lower than performance data quoted.
2. The First Value Date is the first day for which there is a calculated value (either live or back-tested) for a given portfolio. Back-tested performance, which is hypothetical and not actual performance, is subject to inherent limitations because it reflects application of a methodology and selection of constituents in hindsight. No theoretical approach can take into account all of the factors in the markets in general and the impact of decisions that might have been made during the actual operation of a strategy. Actual returns may differ from, and be lower than, back-tested returns.