The VL Capital Large Cap U.S. Equity Portfolio invests in the common stock of the largest United States companies based on total market capitalization. The portfolio offers investors access to the largest capitalization segment in the United States equity universe representing approximately 40% of the domestic stock market. The Large Cap U.S. Equity Portfolio is rebalanced on an annual basis.
- Invests in a basket of large capitalization U.S. stocks
- Benefits from diversification that eliminates company-specific risk
- Tax advantaged due to low turnover of positions
|VLC Large Cap U.S. Equity||12.82%||11.40%||39.45%||56.18%|
|First Value Date
||January 2, 2014|
|Manager||VL Capital Management|
|Account Structure||Separately Managed|
Portfolio Fact Sheet
1. The information presented herein is for informational purposes only about VL Capital Management’s investment portfolios and is not intended as a solicitation to invest. All returns are provided net of management fees. Past performance is not an indication or guarantee of future results. Actual performance may be higher or lower than performance data quoted.
2. The First Value Date is the first day for which there is a calculated value (either live or back-tested) for a given portfolio. Back-tested performance, which is hypothetical and not actual performance, is subject to inherent limitations because it reflects application of a methodology and selection of constituents in hindsight. No theoretical approach can take into account all of the factors in the markets in general and the impact of decisions that might have been made during the actual operation of a strategy. Actual returns may differ from, and be lower than, back-tested returns.