The VL Capital Emerging Markets Equity Strategy actively invests in the common stock of emerging markets companies trading on U.S. exchanges. The Strategy makes security selections using a proprietary, rules-based model. The current investable universe includes companies headquartered in 26 geographies including Brazil, Russia, India, and China. The portfolio is rebalanced on a discretionary basis.
- Diversified exposure to emerging markets equities
- Potential for high growth from developing economies
- Low correlation with U.S. equities
|iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF
Emerging Markets ETF
|Inception Date||October 1, 2019|
|Account Structure||Separately Managed|
1. All returns represent past performance. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted above. Returns are representative of all fee-paying client accounts invested in the VL Capital Emerging Markets Equity Strategy.
2. The iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF seeks to track the investment results of the MSCI Emerging Markets Index (the “Index”), which is designed to measure equity market performance in the global emerging markets. As of August 31, 2019, the Index consisted of securities from the following 26 emerging market countries: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Pakistan, Peru, the Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey and the United Arab Emirates. The Index will include large- and mid-capitalization companies and may change over time. As of August 31, 2019, a significant portion of the Index is represented by securities of companies in the financials industry or sector. The components of the Index are likely to change over time.